so theres this fish right?.....[joke]

A place to hang out with the other members of Robinhoods Playground.com
Got a joke or a story let us hear it.
detri
Peasant
Peasant

so theres this fish right?.....[joke]

Post by detri »

warning. anyone taking offense will not be tolerated!

So theres this fish right? fish sees a fly, fish says "when that fly comes down, im gonna get that fly"
well theres a bear of the shore right? bear says "when that fly comes down and the fish gets the fly, im gonna get that fish"
well theres a hunter in the bushes right? hunter says "when that fly comes down, fish gets the fly, bear catches the fish, im gonna get that bear"!
well theres a mouse in the bushes right? mouse says, "when that fly comes down, fish gets the fly, bear catches the fish, hunter shoots the bear, im gonna get that hunters peanut butter sandwich"
Well theres a cat in a tree right? cat says "when that fly comes down, fish gets the fly, bear catches the fish, hunter shoots the bear, mouse gets the peanut butter sandwich, im gonna get that mouse"
well sure enough the fly comes down, fish catches the fly, bear catches the fish, hunter shoots the bear, mouse gets the peanut butter sandwich, cat jumps out of the tree misses entirely and lands in the water. moral of the story? when the fly comes down, the "bad word" gets wet!

harhar :)
Jman 31
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: so theres this fish right?.....[joke]

Post by Jman 31 »

I am 1 of 156 million....

Presidential candidates, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and John Edwards were flying to a convention.

Barack looked at Hillary, chuckled and said, 'You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy.'

Hillary shrugged her shoulders and replied, I could throw ten $100 bills out of the window and make ten people very happy.'

John added, 'That being the case, I could throw one hundred $10 bills out of the window and make a hundred people very happy.'

Hearing their exchange, the pilot rolled his eyes and said to his co-pilot, 'Such big-shots back there'. I could throw all of them out of the window
and make 156 million people very happy.'
ROBINHOOD'S PLAYGROUND
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

I'd heard the first one before, but still funny. I like Jmans joke really well. I couldn't agree more with the pilots feelings!!
Sadalius

No questions by PM please
cdl
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by cdl »

the first one is good every time i hear it .the secont one if the pilot needs help i am very available any time

Return to “The Forest”