Blackberry Storm 9530

Any thing that should be in the toilet can and should be posted here!
COEBRA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Blackberry Storm 9530

Post by COEBRA »

Im posting this here for two reasons:

1: There isnt a Blackberry or Crapberry spot on the site &
2: This piece of junk belongs in the Outhouse !!

I got the Blackberry Storm shortly after they released it. Probably about 1 month after the release date. ( Mostly because everyone was on back order including VZW themselves ) So I receive my first ( yes first ) Storm in the mail. I open it up, turn it on, and start the set-up process. Now the set-up was good and very informative of the Storm's capabilities. Set-up complete, number ported, ready to rock and roll... Not.

The next few days I battled with endless, random resets. In the middle of phone calls and text messages were the times I wanted to see how well it fly!! I call VZW and they send a new one no questions asked. Awesome!!

Well awesome for like a week before the resets started. I was in complaint mode. So I call VZW and tell them the issue I am still plagued with. "We are aware of the problem the Storms are having and we are working with RIM to get it straightened out" Thats what I heard come from their oh so wonderful Tech Support. (At least they arent in some country a million miles away with an accent that sounds nothing like a person named "Bill" should have) Anyway, I thought I would just have to wait for an update.

I waited my week and tried to take some video and found out that the camera on this phone would corrupt every video taken and not play them back. Not even on a computer. I called yet again and they rushed one to me. Thats number 3.

I still have number three and its been about 4 months now. Everything is good except that I took the latest update from RIM a month or so ago and now it freezes all the time. ITS DRIVING ME INSANE !! I do have my app limit full ( Which is only like 15 apps !! GAY !!) so I'm wondering if that could be why my phone is so slow now... This only started after the update so if anyone else has had this issue and knows a fix let me know :D I love the phone but would really like it better if it worked a little more efficient !!
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: Blackberry Storm 9530

Post by CoFree »

man
you are not alone with your being upset with the blackberry storm

sorry about your trouble.
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
rkd2398
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Post by rkd2398 »

I don't have the Storm, but just got the Tour. LOVE IT!!! Best Blackberry I have ever had. Maybe you'll have better luck when the Storm 2 hits the streets.
[url=http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/rkd2398[/url]

Please No Questions by PM, Use the board that's what it's for.
viggooliveira
Peasant
Peasant

Post by viggooliveira »

Hello all.

I like blackberry mobile so much so that I want to buy this mobile in near period of time.
It has the features like this :
* SurePress™ Touch Screen Navigation
* Large 3.25” screen displays over 65,000 colors
* 3.2 MP camera with video recording
* Long-lasting interchangeable battery
Give your suggestion so that it will be easy for me also.

Return to “The Outhouse”