Experienced Modder probe not working if light stays green?

Post Iprep 101 things here.
mancougar
Peasant
Peasant

Experienced Modder probe not working if light stays green?

Post by mancougar »

Experienced Modder probe not working if light stays green? I have had my com1 plugged in 24/7 'cause I have been modding tons of xbox 360s and then I just open case/plug in molex and sata and mod xbox 360s. Today, I got a liteon 74 and I used the new Iprep 10.7 i sticked with v8 for a long time and used jf for new liteones and today new iprep wouldn't work I get bad keys invalid f2 1a etc. I tried JF and it said bad serial when trying to get keys. Connections are good, COM 1 Ready but I noticed my green light is on 100% of time when I turn on ck3. Is that a problem? I am starting to use my computer without it connected hopefully it didnt try installing drivers. I have been getting blue screen of deaths randomly bad pool, other reasons so I am doing a new partition in the future.

edit when I wasn't modding I noticed the green light on probe came on randomly when computer was on with just connected COM1 connected no molex/drive connected
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: Experienced Modder probe not working if light stays green?

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

Well the light has nothing to do with drivers. Your BSOD could be a driver problem... (Install any recently?)

As for the green light, a couple others have had this problem, and I think it turned out to be a defective probe.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: Experienced Modder probe not working if light stays green?

Post by CoFree »

bad probe or something on the kit
it should not be green other than when its on the pcb board
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.

Return to “IPreP”