dragon age origins sound not sync'd

For questions with backing up your games!
jcue
Squire
Squire

dragon age origins sound not sync'd

Post by jcue »

I just backup'd a copy of dragon age orgins for the 360 and noticed the sound was off during the cut scenes. It actually sounded like a broken records. I tried the original to see if it was faulty but it worked fine. I ended up installing the game (using the backup) and played it from the hard drive and it works fine.

I used the following:
Kreon Drive
Plextor drive px 850sa
used xbox creator 2.9.0.306
Imgburn
abgx360

I used two verbatims and two amazonbasic (which work great) and i burned them at different speeds. Each one came out the same. They are not coasters the game works fine but the sound just annoys me. Does anybody know what could of caused this? or how I can fix this? thank you

*amazonbasic dl work great - many reviews say they are horrible but i haven't had one coaster yet...but i haven't had one with other media either though :)
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood
Location: Up high in the tree looking out for the Sheriff of Nottingham

Re: dragon age origins sound not sync'd

Post by commando_lee »

i have had the exact same problem when i dumped the game game play is perfect but cut seens not so good
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
.......................................Image
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.
jcue
Squire
Squire

Post by jcue »

I just play the game from my hard drive now. I'm not sure why it's doing this though. All the other games that i have backed up didn't do this.
juno
Peasant
Peasant

Post by juno »

jcue wrote:I just play the game from my hard drive now. I'm not sure why it's doing this though. All the other games that i have backed up didn't do this.
Can you explain how to run this game from your hard drive? I'm having the exact same problem - sound is not synced properly when running cutscenes, but I thought you had to have the CD to run the game.
chris.redfield
Bandit
Bandit

Post by chris.redfield »

You know my sister told me she was having this same problem. But I am not.
She is running a benq 1.61
I am running a liteon 1.51 using dvd mulleter to swap the video partition from wave 4 to wave 2.
I have no issue and did not have to do a update like she had too.
Very, very odd indeed.
redfield out...

Return to “Game Backups”