Looks like 600k was a little off....

Any thing that should be in the toilet can and should be posted here!
TheJerit
Squire
Squire

Looks like 600k was a little off....

Post by TheJerit »

Hai guys,

Here's an article from DailyTech that states the number has already passed 1 million (basically 1 in 20 consoles was banned) and that they think it may be from Activision pushing MS.

http://www.dailytech.com/Xbox+Live+Ban+ ... e16812.htm

It's a nice, short read. Nothing breaking newsworthy, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was Activision since they saw all kinds of people playing their stuff early (like idiots).
RHPG rules
EnVyMoNtOyA
Bandit
Bandit

Re: Looks like 600k was a little off....

Post by EnVyMoNtOyA »

yea they hit that number as of yesterday i heard and their still going also! :evil:
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Image::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
TheJerit
Squire
Squire

Post by TheJerit »

EnVyMoNtOyA wrote:yea they hit that number as of yesterday i heard and their still going also! :evil:

yup. well I just can't wait any longer. looks like I'm going to rent MW 2 and borrow my brother in law's console till things settle down and c4eva comes out with the new FW. I was going to buy it for my system, but since I've had mine turned off for almost a month or so, I'm going to go ahead and keep it that way. Probably won't matter, but maybe I got lucky since I I haven't gotten on it very much in the last 6 months or so. If not, then no big deal I'll just get another one and then buy the game.
RHPG rules
EnVyMoNtOyA
Bandit
Bandit

Post by EnVyMoNtOyA »

sounds like a good idea.. i got a new system already and im jus playing some originals i have that i dont care about getting scratched and im giving my PS3 some more attention LoL as well as my wii.. i hope the new FW comes out soon though and i hope it comes out for lite-on first or all at the same time.. im thinking of returning the system i jus bought and get the MW2 system for that 250gb HDD.. its soo tempting LoL
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Image::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
TheJerit
Squire
Squire

Post by TheJerit »

I hear ya. Been playing MW2 and its pretty fun when you got a bunch of friends playing with ya too. Taking the wife on a cruise in Dec or else I might have to swipe up that bundle too :mrgreen:
RHPG rules

Return to “The Outhouse”