Wave 5 video file

For questions with backing up your games!
sega
Squire
Squire

Re: Wave 5 video file

Post by sega »

who can send to me wave 5 video file?
i want link!!!
THX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deathuntou
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by Deathuntou »

You have to get it your self apparently Ronin will not Reply Back.
sega
Squire
Squire

Post by sega »

soby help me!!!!
who can pm me?
send wave 5 video link?
thehaunted
Peasant
Peasant

Post by thehaunted »

i tried ripping this file from the same game it came up short in the CRC check for the overall image...so I am not doing it right. it said DMI,PFI SS were blank
Lancelot155
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Lancelot155 »

If someone could PM me the file that would be great. Im trying to get Mass Effect 2 working and its proving pretty tricky as apparantly its wave 6. Ive read the same problem ive heaps where is says in abgx360 it cant find the Video_E2FA3A26.iso file. The console recognises the burnt image as being a dvd. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance, really good forum
who_be_dat
Bandit
Bandit

Post by who_be_dat »

Stop using hotswap method unless the game is wave 4 or lower. You dont have Wave 6 video partition. flash fw 0800 to 360 drive to rip games.
Toofast750
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Toofast750 »

Does anyone know if there is a site that you can get the video partititions for waves 5 and 6 games?

Thanks!
who_be_dat
Bandit
Bandit

Post by who_be_dat »

Even if you have wave 5 and 6 abgx will not fix/patch all the files. find another way to rip games
Lancelot155
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Lancelot155 »

who_be_dat wrote:Stop using hotswap method unless the game is wave 4 or lower. You dont have Wave 6 video partition. flash fw 0800 to 360 drive to rip games.
OK, how would i go about doing that? i only have ixtreme LT. A tutorial link would be fantastic :)
who_be_dat
Bandit
Bandit

Post by who_be_dat »

http://robinhoodsplayground.com/forum/v ... 195&t=4293" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lancelot155
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Lancelot155 »

Will a Kreon be able to successfully rip wave 5 and 6?
thehaunted
Peasant
Peasant

Post by thehaunted »

I can't seem to throw it in the right ABGX folder, I did a raw dump of this game. I just want the video file in my folder so I can check future games and not have to keep taking appart the xbox
who_be_dat
Bandit
Bandit

Post by who_be_dat »

Yes, but some say th best is a 360 drive. Having wave 5 and 6 in sealth files folder in abgx directory will notwork right now, because abgx has not updated for 5 and 6. That will only work for wave 4 and below. read earlier post. you can use JF to flash 0800 fw to 360 drive from ripping.
thehaunted
Peasant
Peasant

Post by thehaunted »

Lancelot155 wrote:Will a Kreon be able to successfully rip wave 5 and 6?

No, I had success with ripping the game using 0800 on my LiteOn, getting it to be recognized in windows was a small task that no one put instructions on how to do it for win 7, but I can tell you yes it will, and you can do it using Xbox Backup Creator. I managed to get the video off, but I guess ABGX won't recognize the video even if you put it in the folder, or I'm doing something wrong here. I hit ctrl F and placed my video iso in there and nothing. it still says the video is unknown even though I ripped the video from the game I ripped myself.
who_be_dat
Bandit
Bandit

Post by who_be_dat »

If you have ripped the game correctly there is no need to patch any files. All files stay intact with the iso when ripped correctly..

Return to “Game Backups”