am i safe for live?

For questions with backing up your games!
mike_gt
Peasant
Peasant

am i safe for live?

Post by mike_gt »

hi guys,

im new to the forum so..hey!

neway im new to xbox 360 flashing but not modding in general. ive now flashed 2 drives with no probs at all. one thing is bothering me though, i have flashed 1.61 onto my benq, now this is where i am confused, I cannot boot a wave 4 game without the activate iso disk, does this mean it is a bad rip? it passed the stealthcheck on abgx and autofixed and all CRCs matched? It was my understanding that if it is a good rip the wave 4 will boot without the activate iso and if it is bad you will need the activate iso to boot and it will not be safe on live?

i can boot wave 4 with the activate iso cd but i just want to make sure it is still stealthed if it had passed the stealth check....if your with me?

THanks

mike
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: am i safe for live?

Post by CoFree »

at this point live is not safe with any modded console
i dont care what firmware you have in it.

if you have a benq (and not a lite-on)
then it WILL play a wave 4 game with out the acto iso if you have ix v1.61 hacked firmware in the dvd drive
if the game will play after the acto iso then its a safe bet the game is good and your firmware is wrong.

the only thing it can be is, its not flashed with the ix v1.61 firmware
even though you think it is.
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
mike_gt
Peasant
Peasant

Re: am i safe for live?

Post by mike_gt »

thanks for your reply. Im using a benq but im sure ive flashed 1.61 from xbins...confused...shall i reflash and see what happends? also is said the PF file didnt match....so even if i did have 1.61 it wouldnt boot anyway?

thanks!

Return to “Game Backups”