Had my 360 modded here. Can't play newer games like Tekken 6

Anything 360 that don"t have is own tread
bnbanalytics
Peasant
Peasant

Had my 360 modded here. Can't play newer games like Tekken 6

Post by bnbanalytics »

Hi guys, I was enjoying my flashed 360 up until yesterday when I burned Tekken 6 and GTA Liberty City Episodes.

All I got when those titles loaded was an Xbox 360 logo and the dashboard only recognized the title as "Play DVD".

Do I need the new ixtreme? Or.. are the game devs making it harder to play burned games?
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: Had my 360 modded here. Can't play newer games like Tekken 6

Post by sadalius »

If your using ixteme 1.60 or lower on a samsung, benq or lite-on you will need to use the activate disk before you can play it. There is a tutorial on it in the tuts section if you need help with that.

While I'm at it, I will move your post to the correct section of the forum
Sadalius

No questions by PM please
bnbanalytics
Peasant
Peasant

Post by bnbanalytics »

Thanks, I actually think you modded my box now that I remember.

Would you be able to help me because I'm afraid I'll get this wrong. I started watching the tutorial and I'm already a bit confused.
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

Well, it depends on on the firmware thats flashed into the drive. Using the activate iso is relatively easy. Basically you just burn the image to a dual layer disk, then when you get ready to play a wave 4 game, run that disk first, then run the wave 4 game.

Again, this depends on what version of ixtreme is flashed to the drive and what drive it is. Hitachi's will only work with 1.51. Samsungs, benq's and lite-on's will only work with 1.6, if its a samsung or a benq, the 1.61 firmware update is out now so you don't have to use the activate disk.
Sadalius

bnbanalytics
Peasant
Peasant

Post by bnbanalytics »

Do you remember which firmware you flashed to my 360?

I sent it to you months ago.. EDIT BY SADALIUS: un-needed info
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

You can send me a PM with your name and I'll check and see if I still have anything on it. It will be later this evening though, have to wait till I get off work and get home.
Sadalius

MrBj
Squire
Squire

Post by MrBj »

Hi Guys,

I think their is a better solution that that. I have a little peice of software called opop3.exe or something. All I do is backup my game, then patch it with above-noted software (i think it adjust the size) and then burn. Problem fixed.

I accidently forgot to patch AC2 and all I got was Xbox360 logo...and nothing else happened. Then I corrected the problem and I was just fine.

If required, I can email the software to any mod here and they can put it in tut-section.

cheers
ROBINHOOD'S PLAYGROUND
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

I wouldn't use that and get on xbox live. If you don't plan on getting on XBL then that should be fine.
Sadalius

Return to “General information”