Max burn flash video guide

Have a read and let us know what you think.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Max burn flash video guide

Post by CoFree »

Lasest video guide from http://www.robinhoodsplayground.com
This guide is for flashing the new ixtreme max burn firmware in one of the liteon dvd drive
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: Max burn flash video guide

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

It's just as easy as flashing kreon :P
buftyboy
Squire
Squire

Post by buftyboy »

Thanks for that Cofree,not as difficult as I thought
sas67
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Post by sas67 »

got mine on monday,and it was sooooooo easy to do thanks to c4eva and the lads for another great tool
burnt my first backup,and all 100%
flash all phat's and slim drives upto 1175fw.awaiting delivery of cr3lite

dalecheesy
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by dalecheesy »

Did you burn at 4x speed with the opc enabled Sas? I burnt Batman Arkham City in accordance with the read me .pdf as i had 8x 003 verbs and it didnt like it when it got to the verify stage. Done it again at 2.4x like i usually do without the opc ticked and it worked. Mind i was also burning the backup from an external usb hd so that may of been to blame as my pc has a mind of its own. Hmm might copy it onto the desktop and try again. Oh and i also paid for Made in Singapores and the robbing gets sent me made in Indias which may also be at fault. Grrrrr
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

all i burn is from external usb TB drives any one of 7 drives :? 8-)
i only burn at 2.4x never 4x
only on verbatim disc
and i have not had a coaster in for ever. years
now that i have said that
im sure ill get one now :D
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
dalecheesy
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by dalecheesy »

Me too CoFree. Its the first time ive burnt at 4x but the .pdf recommended it for the 8x speed verbs with opc ticked on the settings sectionand 2.4 for the slower verbs with opc disabled. Curioser and curioser. Ive just got hold of some made in singapore verbs so i might give it another whirl when i get time.

Edit: Tried a new batch of mkm003 Verbs at 4x with opc enabled and nope failed verification and won't instal to the hard drive so i think i'll ignore the .pdf advice and try it at 2.4 as usual. I hate verb coasters :cry:
sas67

Post by sas67 »

@dalecheesy,i burnt at 4x with opc enabled because my singapore verbs are mkm003@s so i just followed what the tutorial said and i watched it complete the burn and knew it had burnt all sectors and 100% of the data(my old drive stopped short)
i was nervous about the verification as i'd read alot of failures on teamxecuter forum but it verified 100%
batman file was on same hdd as imgburn,but as cofree says,his files are on ext hdd's so i cant say mate.
i was mighty relieved
if i rip forza 4 to hdd and burn with new drive will it solve the civ checks and other probs,is it now bootable?
cheers sas :)
flash all phat's and slim drives upto 1175fw.awaiting delivery of cr3lite

dalecheesy
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by dalecheesy »

No joy at 4 speed with opc enabled for me Sas even with a new batch of mkm003 verbs. Been a lot of debates on the verifiy failed in the other forums as you've said so i'm trying again at 2.4 without opc enabled the same as usual and keeping my fingers crossed as we speak and yeah Forza now gets past all the civ errors with the burner max.

Running count: 8 mkm003 verbs from 2 different packs. 1 success and 7 coasters. Waaaaaaah

Edit: 2.4 with opc disabled works and instals to hd so trying to figure out if the .pdf is telling fibs so....

4x with opc enabled and burnproof disabled following advice off t'interwebs, still no joy :( 2 working 8 coasters. Trying 2.4x again and keeping everything crossed. If this fails i'm going to return to stock and crossflash just to try it :)
2.4x with burnproof disabled verified and copied across onto hd. Woopwoop. Not too fussed as i prefer to burn slower so not sure why the read me and the websites specifies you get a better burn with mkm003's set to 4 spee?. Right time to frisbee these coasters at passing people :twisted:

Return to “Front Page News”