The place for more technical questions about modding your Xbox 360!
yankeesrule
Peasant
Peasant

Post by yankeesrule »

i have a 0225 liteon windbond chip i did the drill hack on it and now it wont do anything. i think i went to deep, it gives me status 72 unknown chip, what are my options now
i also did j tag it and got key but i have no dummy file
moonknight
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Re: 0225

Post by moonknight »

A couple of options:
1) Free option is to do nothing, just play games off of hard drive since it is RGH'd (I am assuming it is a slim, lol). You can copy games over using iso2god.
2) Get an unlocked replacement board for your drive and install it. If you have the correct dvd keys, all you would have to do is open jungleflash, then open target firmware and select the correct cfw for your drive. Type in your keys and flash! Replacement boards are about $60 to $75.
yankeesrule
Peasant
Peasant

Post by yankeesrule »

thanks i did remove the rgh, and i do have a matrix freedom pcb, so all i will have to do is program the board with LTPlus-0225-v2.0.bin put my keys in and write, but will the key save into the file cause i tried to flash a unlocked original pcb 0225 mxic ,and the key wont hold, when i put it in the 360 it gives error play dvd, but one thing i notice jungle flasher fails to read and verfy after write, could that be why? thanks again
moonknight

Post by moonknight »

Try this... open cfw as source, then let it auto load the cfw as target. Choose manual spoof, then type in your key.

I see there are 2 types of 0225 cfw's available, try one, and if it doesn't work try the other.

Don't know why the other time you tried this it didn't verify your flash when done, but try this and post back if it worked or not.
yankeesrule
Peasant
Peasant

Post by yankeesrule »

thanks ill try that ,please stay close by i been looking help for a while now and you the only one that has helped me, thanks again
yankeesrule
Peasant
Peasant

Post by yankeesrule »

i been trying all this time over 30 times i put key in and it reads back as something else, you think if i sent you pm my dvd key to you think you can build a bin for me,its a liteon slim 0225, all i have is the key,

Return to “360 DVD Drive Flashing”