lite on ??

The place for more technical questions about modding your Xbox 360!
viper666
Squire
Squire

Re: lite on ??

Post by viper666 »

Ok i made the ttl home connector but it still says bad serial data, do i have to uninstall my via driver, to get it to read the flash.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

man
you need to try and be a little more informative about what you are doing.
Im having to guess

if you are using jungle flasher then yes you have to
if iprep then no you need to keep the via drivers
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
viper666
Squire
Squire

Post by viper666 »

Ok using iprep, i made a home kit ttl key dump tool, this is in your dl section it is included in the dl. No matter what i have tried or what i install or uninstall both iprep and jf say bad serial data, so i need to know does anyone live in the midwest area who i can buy a ck3 pro kit from, how bout you cofree??
iamwatt
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by iamwatt »

you can just buy it from here :: ck3 pro & probe
viper666
Squire
Squire

Post by viper666 »

Ok using iprep and my home made key grabber, start up run iprep, set com set save file, power off, drive half in, power on. insert my probe to 707 hole, hit y says invalid key, no matter what i do, i have tried 3.3 volts and 4.9 volt 5.0 volts to power my probe, still says invalid key, then i figure ok i will order a ck3 pro, and probe right, so i put it back together halfway just to see if it still worked to play a game now i put in cod4, now my screen says please insert a 360 game to play did i just brick my drive, now mind you i never even got as far as gettin any keys from it at all.
iamwatt
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by iamwatt »

if you didn't flash it then there should be no problem with it reading the game. and im sure you're using an original game.

put it together completely, whipe down the disc and try again. there where times when i put originals into a drive and it said that and after i whiped down the disc it worked just fine. . .
viper666
Squire
Squire

Post by viper666 »

will do, tomorrow going to bed, i got to get a ck3 and probe i just cant find em cheaper than 75 bucks fron team x.
viper666
Squire
Squire

Post by viper666 »

Ok who has ck3 pro with probes for sale, i like to buy cash in hand, located in the midwest, pm me with what ya got. Everything i am trying is not working, and not gettin the answers, so i guess this is what i need.
hyperdrive
Bandit
Bandit

Post by hyperdrive »

To be fair man, buying one from someone in person is going to be hit and miss if you ask me.

Just buy an official CK and probe, messing with all the voltage supplies with the homemade one you have doesn't sound too great.

You would have probably saved yourself a lot of time and effort mate, count how many hours/days you've spent and value your time per hour.
_\*/*\HyperDrive/*\*/_
viper666
Squire
Squire

Post by viper666 »

Yeah i am gonna have to get a ck3 and probe, the dam drive is not reading any thing, originals nor burned just says insert a game into the 360 crap, Now how is this ever possable to happen, i never pulled the keys, i never flashed it, i never erased it, all i did was try and get the keys with the usb boot disk and now my dam drive is a freakin dvd player, i dont know???? Do i need a ck3 or a new 360, or take it to someone for 35 bucks to flash and see.....
technoe
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by technoe »

Well any time you apply power to electronics, the device will try to do whatever the voltage/current is telling it to do. So if you somehow managed to short something or put too much voltage to a specific area you can wipe the eeprom on the flash board. This is why we suggest the proper tools. For most of us the 70 bucks it takes to buy the ck3 with probe is a lot better than the 200 to buy a new system.
Today Money, Tomorrow the WORLD!!

Return to “360 DVD Drive Flashing”